Saturday, August 21, 2010

BPDB Jobs Application Form

Bangladesh Power Development Board (BPDB) Offer New Jobs of  Senior Accounts Assistant and Junior Accounts

Here in the  Application Form But the Application Form write by LAKHONI FONT for the  reason it not view to all Computer so We make a PDF version.

DOWNLOAD From   Or  

Bookmark and Share


  1. I want to work in Bangladesh Army.. Anybody can help me? please..I am Salahuddin. Since last 3 years i am working in Dubai in a Catering company as a Catering Coordinator.. I am Waiting reply from Bangladesh Army..

    Thank you very much,
    Mob.- 00971508396157..

  2. Dear,

    I am new in Govt job apply in Bangladesh, but i can not type in bangla fluently. can it possible to give me a soft copy of application format in my mail that given below.

    your cooperation is highly expected.